Monday, June 11, 2012

...and it all begins....

Well, today began the 1 week countdown to moving day!  Actually when the movers show up at the house :)  Being a (former) military family, we have moved many, and I mean MANY times!  This, however is the very first time we have used packers and movers.  From what they have told me, they actually don't want me to pack anything!  WOW!  I can't get over the feeling that my house should be full of boxes at this point, with all the decor packed, half the kitchen loaded, and down to just a few essentials in all the bedrooms.

Well, even though they pack and move everything, they don't actually do everything.  There are some things about moving that I have to do: cleaning the grill, taking the trampoline apart, all the change of address and forwarding address, cleaning out the fridge, etc.  So today I started the process.  I have to admit, I don't know that reality has set in just yet, but my excitement is certainly growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment