Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend Goodbyes...

We are preparing to move across the country in the next couple weeks, and as time gets closer we are beginning the process of saying our goodbyes (something I am completely not good at)!  We have been here for 6.5 years and have made some pretty awesome friends and some really fun memories!  This would probably be a much more difficult process if I weren't so excited about where we are going.  We are totally looking forward to being by our families...which is something that has become so important to me.

In the meantime, we are enjoying spending precious time with our friends and looking forward to the new adventures that await us!


Dressed up and out for one last time with all my girlfriends!  We stayed out 'till  1 AM talking, reminiscing, and of course lots of laughing!!  I will surely miss them.
Sweet flowers I got from some of the ladies I work with.  I always help them with the annual craft fair, and I will miss not being involved in that this year.
The completely aaaaa-mazing cake my coworkers got me for my going-away lunch.  It was so yummy....with tons of caramel oozing out the center.  And, yes, I took a large piece home with me, and that was my dinner :)
Even my oldest daughter, Dianna, had a going-away party!  Her friends planned everything, and completely surprised her!  




No comments:

Post a Comment